Monday, October 20, 2008

The new look is complete and a final post.....

Wow, I’m so excited! A lot of work and long hours have finally come together to launch the new look for Piper Dellan Photography. I may find myself stalking my own site, just because I’m so jolly that its complete! (Okay, that may be a little bit geeky, but, well, I just don’t care! I told you I was excited.)

Along with the great new look have come a few much needed changes. First, if you are a subscriber to the old Piper Dellan Photography Blog (what you are now looking at), I recommend you go to www.piperdellanphotography.com/blog, scroll to the bottom of the page and update your subscription so you won’t be missing out on any new updates as I will no longer be adding posts to this blog. I did take the time to cart over all the posts located here and moved them over to the new blog. So, you will still be able to access all of that information on the new blog.

Another change is that all client forms and guides will now be able to be viewed online at www.piperdellanphotography.com. I believe this new set up will prove to be convenient for you (the client) and for me. All of these forms can be found by clicking the Welcome tab in the website. I have chosen to password protect these guides and each new client will be given the password to access all of this helpful information.

The biggest change you may notice is in the Investment section of the website. I have spent many hours developing a pricing plan that I feel confident in. Providing my clients with exceptional portraits, products and service has always been my top priority. I have found that in order to continue providing you these things I needed to make some adjustments. Sacrificing quality was never an option, so instead prices needed to be adjusted. I hope you will understand and appreciate the changes that were made. I look forward to continuing relationships with past clients and am equally excited to work with new ones!

When I say I have the greatest clients, it isn’t just for the sake of flattery. I REALLY do have the greatest clients. I count working with each of you and your children, a blessing.

No comments: